Pricing and Availability Priced by Occupancy
- Nov—March: Single $257, Double $334
- April—June: Single $377, Double $454
- July—October: Single $437, Double $514
- Add $87 per additional person over two; max four/room
- Two nights’ accommodations
- Free parking
- Breakfast for two each morning at nearby Thornton’s Cafe
- Admission for two to The Museum of Fine Arts, The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, and The Institute of Contemporary Art
The Museum of Fine Arts houses and preserves preeminent collections. Through exhibitions, programs, research, and publications, the museum documents and interprets its own collections and provides information and perspective on art through time and throughout the world.
A Boston gem modeled after a 15th-century Venetian palazzo, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum showcases Mrs. Gardner's vast collection of more than 2,500 art objects and boasts a gorgeous inner courtyard with a changing landscape. Renowned holdings include works by Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Raphael, Degas, and Sargent.
The Institute of Contemporary Art is home to the award-winning ICA. See astonishing works of 21st-century art, take in a performance in their stunning glass-enclosed theater, or simply enjoy an unparalleled view of the harbor from their Water Café.
- Taxes and gratuity not included.
- Advance reservations required.
- All packages are subject to limited availability.
- Book additional nights attached to one of our packages and receive 20% off the prevailing room rate.