Pricing and Availability Priced by Occupancy
- Nov—March: Single $125, Double $160
- April—June: Single $185, Double $220
- July—October: Single $215, Double $250
- Add $40 per additional person over two; max four/room
- One night accommodations
- Admission for two to the Gardner Museum
- Breakfast for two at nearby Thornton's Cafe
- Free overnight parking
A Boston gem modeled after a 15th-century Venetian palazzo, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum showcases Mrs. Gardner's vast collection of more than 2,500 art objects and boasts a gorgeous inner courtyard with a changing landscape. Renowned holdings include works by Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Raphael, Degas, and Sargent.
- Taxes and gratuity not included.
- Advance reservations required.
- All packages are subject to limited availability.