Priced per Family or Group of Three
- Nov—April: $239
- May—June: $299
- July—October: $329
- Add $43 per additional child
- Add $65 per additional adult
- One night stay
- Free parking
- Breakfast at nearby Thornton’s Cafe
- General admission for two adults and one child to The Museum of Science and The New England Aquarium
The Museum of Science features exhibits that take you on a journey through science, plus the amazing Mugar Omni Theater and The Charles Hayden Planetarium.
The New England Aquarium welcomes you to explore vibrant coral reefs, meet lionfish and stonefish, introduce yourself to the harbor seals, and say hello to Myrtle, the green sea turtle.
- Taxes and gratuity not included.
- Advance reservations required.
- All packages are subject to limited availability.
- Book additional nights attached to one of our packages and receive 20% off the prevailing room rate.
- If you are one adult plus children, you book the single package and add $23/child.