Pet Friendly Hotel Policy
Our “pet friendly”, city center hotel welcomes your gentle, well socialized dog, with food and water dishes, pick up bags, and treats provided upon check in. The near by Christian Science Plaza and the Boston Commons are wonderful places for your tethered dog to stroll and explore.
We are pleased to be able to welcome your gentle, well socialized pet to join you at The Midtown Hotel.We will have dishes for food and water, pickup bags, and treats waiting for your pet friend in your room! To ensure the comfort and safety of all our human and pet guests, we ask that you agree to the following:
- A $30 non-refundable deposit per pet, per stay, will be required at check in.
- Pets must be kept on leash when in any public or common space.
- Pets may not be brought into the pool area.
- We ask that you crate your pet if it is to be left unattended in your room at any time.
- You will be asked to sign a document outlining your responsibilities at check in.
- A valid credit card is required at check in.