Parking at The Midtown Hotel
As a hotel centrally located in the heart of Boston, we understand that parking can be difficult to find. That's why we offer a low rate for non-guest parking to provide the ultimate convenience to anyone vacationing in Boston.
- Guest Overnight - $29
- Overnight Storm Parking, (Up to 24 hrs.) - $40
- Symphony/Huntington Theater/NE Conservatory Parking, (Must show ticket) - $18 discounted rate/ 3 hour maximum
- Stay the night of a performance or game-(Bruins, Celtics or Red Sox, concert, or theatre show)-show your ticket at check-out and get your over-night parking for FREE! Max one car per room.
- HOURLY RATES:
- 0-1: $10, 1-2: $19, 2-3: $26, 3-6: $31, 6-10: $36, 10-24: $40
- The maximum height for vehicles parking in our garage is 6'.
Vehicles over 6' may not be able to drive down the ramp into the facility. In those instances you can enter through the back of our garage as instructed by our Front Desk, at the time of check-in.
Three (3) hour limited parking is available across from the hotel on the north bound side of Huntington Ave., adjacent to The Christian Science Center.
Layover parking at $20/night, is located behind Bunker Hill Monument, near the USS Constitution off of Chelsea Street. Follow the [AP], Autoport Parking signs along Chelsea Street east, into Moran Terminal.
Fueling and driver lounge facilities available, open 10AM-7PM: 617-242-2300. A bus parking map is available upon request.