Stay in Our Boston Back Bay Hotel
Boston’s Back Bay is known for its rows of perfectly preserved Victorian brownstone homes. It was once a literal bay until a 19th-century filling project created the land on which it sits. Now, its a place with a character all its own, where you can stroll the streets nearby taking it all in. You can even explore our neighboring upscale Beacon Hill area and feel the breeze coming off the picturesque Charles River.
The Midtown Hotel’s perfect placement in Back Bay places you near the diverse restaurants and fashionable boutiques on Newbury and Boylston Streets. And Trinity Church, John Hancock Tower, the acclaimed Boston Public Library, and so much more are easily within reach.
Popular Back Bay Attractions:
• Christian Science Center (0.2 miles)
• Mary Baker Eddy Mapparium (0.3 miles)
• Copley Square (0.6 miles)
• Skywalk Observatory (0.4)
• Hynes Convention Center (0.6 miles)
• Symphony Hall (0.6 miles)
• Boston Public Library (0.7 miles)
• Trinity Church (0.7 miles)
• Boston Public Garden / Common (1.2 miles)