As of December 2008, the city of Boston
is a smoke-free community.
Therefore, smoking rooms are no longer available.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
After a day of business or leisure The Midtown Hotel offers guests a clean, comfortable and quiet home away from home, in the center of Boston’s Back Bay.
This moderately priced, affordable hotel boasts 159 spacious guest rooms, (116 rooms with two double beds, 37 rooms with king beds, and 6 with a single double bed).
Each room features:
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee makers
- Irons and ironing boards
- Remote controlled cable television with: CNN, ESPN and NESN
- 32" LG flat screen television
- Direct Dial Phones with data ports
- Wireless and DSL internet (Subject to a daily charge.)
- Radio alarm clocks
- Full private bathrooms with amenities
- Adjoining and connecting rooms are available
Our “pet friendly”, city center hotel welcomes your gentle, well socialized dog, with food and water dishes, pick up bags, and treats provided upon check in. The near by Christian Science Plaza and the Boston Commons are wonderful places for your tethered dog to stroll and explore.